At Stretch&Relax massage boutique, our priority is your insuperable care and service.
To get the best possible results and leave satisfied and "full” after every session, it is good to know our regulations.
A high standard center that respects its customers must operate with a specific and clear policy.
- If you want to fully enjoy the hand massage services we offer, we suggest that you fast at least 1 hour before the massage.
- For the proper operation and processing of appointments, please arrive 5 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. If you are late, we will do our best to execute the biggest part of your treatment. But out of respect for our next client, the end time of the session will be the one we have agreed and the charge will be for the entire program.
- At Touch&Relax, we want you to literally feel at home. Ask our therapists to adjust the lighting, the music and the air conditioning according to your preferences.
- In order for you to be in total freedom, so that both you and your therapists feel comfortable, we suggest that you shower before your session and wear clean underwear.
- It would be ideal to inform our therapists of any allergies to oils or essential oils.
- During the session, we would like you to turn off or keep your mobile phone on silent. Concentration is everything in our field.
- Sometimes the unexpected can happen and we totally understand! If you want to cancel your appointment you must notify 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the charge will be normal.
We would love for you to share with us your impressions, thoughts and improvements you have to suggest for our services.
At Touch & Relax Boutique, we work hard every day to offer excellent practices that will lift the psyche, mood and give you the well-being you need.
Our goal is to make our services worth up to the last cent of euro they cost.
So leave us your reviews on our Facebook page, our business website or Google.
Limitations and contraindications to massage
You need to be informed and keep in mind that in some cases it is good to avoid massage.
The health conditions we refer include:
- Fever. A body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius is considered by definition. Nevertheless, it would be good to avoid massage even with decimal fever movement.
- The common cold. If you feel cold, then wait a few days to fully recover.
- Massage is contraindicated when you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Recent major surgeries or operations, as well as acute illnesses.
- Neuritis is another condition that limits us significantly.
- Finally, skin diseases could not be missing from the list of restrictions.
In some situations, it is impossible for us to be able to offer you our services.
These usually concern areas with various damages such as:
- Varicose veins
- Bruises or abrasions on the skin
- Chemical or mechanical injuries
- Burns from electrical appliances or liquids
- Sun or any general burns
- Pains that have not been diagnosed by a medical specialist
We always care not only for the quality of our services, but also for the safety of your physical integrity.
For this reason, in some fairly common conditions, massage can only be performed with the approval of your attending physician.
If you are suffering from any of the following conditions, please visit us only after consulting your doctor.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system such as thrombosis, phlebitis, arterial hypertension, angina pectoris or arrhythmias with or without an implanted pacemaker
- Also consult your doctor if you have swelling, psoriasis or eczema
- The same applies to osteoporosis and cancer
- Another condition that needs the confirmation of the supervising physician is neurotic and psychiatric diseases
- Gynecological infections, such as cystitis, fungal infections or pyelonephritis
- Epilepsy, diabetes and long thoracic nerve palsy (you may know it as Bell’s palsy)